23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,432 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I like this product gives me full coverage but I have to mix colors to get the tone for me. It is easy to apply withe a beauty blinder and last all day and I appreciate that because I already have to buy 2 colors and mix them so I like that about it. I like it it does want it needs to do but I wouldn't recommend it to everyone because they might not have you skin tone.
One of my favorite foundation, coverage is medium to high depends how you work with it, easy to blend, ideal for oily skin, it is cheap, you can find it in any brugstor, it has a dispenser which is wonderful, the only const is that the fame of colors is not very big and apart has many pink subtones, this is the second time I bought this base and definitely recommend it.
Looking for something special for my #combinationoilyskin I bought this one, I don´t like the idea it had no applier means no pump because it get messy. It´s good for me, but not for daily use is very heavy, make my face feel so cakie if a put in a little bit more. It works but definitely not my favorite, instead of the compact powder from the same line, I LOVE IT.
I didn't seem to like this foundation. I have oily skin but it didn't seem to help with any shine even w my finishing powder. It didn't seem to last long either and there wasn't a very good color match for me. It's decent but shouldn't be labeled as a long wear.
Review for: Nude more...
This s a great foundation for medium- full coverage. Has a great color selection and has two different formulas. I have gone through 5 bottles and I still keep repurchasing. Apply s great with a beauty blender and I have gotten compliments on how good my skin looks because of this foundation. would recommend it to anyone who wants a great foundation with a great price.
Review for: Other more...
The color is pretty spot on for my skin tone, and it didn't oxidize to a darker color. In the summer, it would be too light, but that's not unusual. It did stay all day with a light to medium coverage, and only a little bit of creasing around my mouth where I smile. It's very light weight, not heavily fragranced, and it lasted all day without getting cakey and gross.
Review for: Other more...
I was recommended this product by a few people to try out during my hunt for a good foundation. First off, I am a pale girl, and maybe it was my mistake the get the palest shade thinking it would be a good match because it definitely was not. I don't honestly know who it would match? It was weird and greycast looking. It was bizarre. Anyways aside from that the formula felt heavy to me and the coverage was just meh. I decided to move on to a different brand.
This foundation was pretty good, but I couldn't find a shade that fits my undertone. I first bought 200 Nude, but that ended up being very pink-orange on me. I tried 160 Sand Beige next, but it was too light. I've given up for now, but I hope I find a shade that works for me so that I can try using it again!
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
I am IN LOVEEE with this foundation!! It literally stays in place ALL DAY!! Being in the dry side, it's hard for me to find a long lasting foundation that doesn't dry me out or make me look dry but THIS ONE is the BOMB!! I look dewy & fresh all day & it stays put!! It's full coverage, which I love, & it's flawless on the skin!! My current go-to drugstore foundation!!
Since I first tried this product I've been in love !! They have 2 different kinds; a matte foundation and a shine foundation. So it can be used for dry, oily, or combination skin. I have oily skin and the matte one keeps me clean all day!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos