BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Talia F.
Lithonia Georgia
I like this product gives me full coverage but I have to mix colors to get the tone for me. It is easy to apply withe a beauty blinder and last all day and I appreciate  that because I already  have to buy 2 colors and mix them so I like that about it. I like it it does want it needs to do but I wouldn't recommend  it to everyone because  they might not have you skin tone.
Nansy N.
One of my favorite foundation, coverage is medium to high depends how you work with it, easy to blend, ideal for oily skin, it is cheap, you can find it in any brugstor, it has a dispenser which is wonderful, the only const is that the fame of colors is not very big and apart has many pink subtones, this is the second time I bought this base and definitely recommend it.
Azaria V.
Looking for something special for my #combinationoilyskin I bought this one, I don´t like the idea it had no applier means no pump because it get messy. It´s good for me, but not for daily use is very heavy, make my face feel so cakie if a put in a little bit more. It works but definitely not my favorite, instead of the compact powder from the same line, I LOVE IT.
Amy F.
Crossett, AR
I didn't seem to like this foundation. I have oily skin but it didn't seem to help with any shine even w my finishing powder. It didn't seem to last long either and there wasn't a very good color match for me. It's decent but shouldn't be labeled as a long wear.
madison s.
Apex, NC
Review for: Nude more...
This s a great foundation for medium- full coverage. Has a great color selection and has two different formulas. I have gone through 5 bottles and I still keep repurchasing. Apply s great with a beauty blender and I have gotten compliments on how good my skin looks because of this foundation. would recommend it to anyone who wants a great foundation with a great price.
Lauren C.
Elgin, SC
Review for: Other more...
The color is pretty spot on for my skin tone, and it didn't oxidize to a darker color. In the summer, it would be too light, but that's not unusual. It did stay all day with a light to medium coverage, and only a little bit of creasing around my mouth where I smile. It's very light weight, not heavily fragranced, and it lasted all day without getting cakey and gross.
Ashlie D.
Norman, OK
Review for: Other more...
I was recommended this product by a few people to try out during my hunt for a good foundation. First off, I am a pale girl, and maybe it was my mistake the get the palest shade thinking it would be a good match because it definitely was not. I don't honestly know who it would match? It was weird and greycast looking. It was bizarre. Anyways aside from that the formula felt heavy to me and the coverage was just meh. I decided to move on to a different brand.
Mineru S.
This foundation was pretty good, but I couldn't find a shade that fits my undertone. I first bought 200 Nude, but that ended up being very pink-orange on me. I tried 160 Sand Beige next, but it was too light. I've given up for now, but I hope I find a shade that works for me so that I can try using it again!
Dani G.
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
I am IN LOVEEE with this foundation!! It literally stays in place ALL DAY!! Being in the dry side, it's hard for me to find a long lasting foundation that doesn't dry me out or make me look dry but THIS ONE is the BOMB!! I look dewy & fresh all day & it stays put!! It's full coverage, which I love, & it's flawless on the skin!! My current go-to drugstore foundation!!
Jasmine R.
La Salle, IL
Since I first tried this product I've been in love !! They have 2 different kinds; a matte foundation and a shine foundation. So it can be used for dry, oily, or combination skin. I have oily skin and the matte one keeps me clean all day!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't