BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Isabela R.
Review for: Medium Beige more...
When I first started makeup, this was my go to foundation. I had no experience with a liquid drug store foundation and this one really blew me away. I love how specific the formula is to your skin needs and it is such a guide to help fit what's best for you. For me, my shade was a little lite but I made it work.I plan on trying this product out again a few months late. It was nice and full coverage and did not make me feel caked up so a plus!
Kellsea S.
Yucaipa, CA
This was my holy grail back when I was in high school! Now when I'm in a pinch it's my go to because you can't beat it for the price. My favorite drugstore makeup and it works for my skin. I have pretty dry skin and it doesn't stick to my dry patches and it lasts all day for me.
Sam C.
Liquid foundation doesn't work for me and my skin.  Every other foundation melts off my face by the middle of the day.  This one truly stays on all day long.  I'm also prone to breakouts, but I don't break out nearly as much with this product as I've had with other liquid foundations.  I highly recommend this to those who have difficult skin like I do!
Orlando M.
Providence, RI
I have unbelievable oily skin. I do my best to keep my own oils under control but with this foundation I am able to control it even more. As I wear it through out the day, I do see some oils pop up, especially my forehead. But it's not as severe as wearing other foundations. The awesome thing about it too is that it's very medium to full coverage if you add one more layer!
JoAnna M.
Kansas City, MO
This is the first liquid foundation that I have bought more than once--and continue to buy! I like the coverage because it is not too thick, but still provides good coverage. It doesn't make my face oily and stays on all day. I find that it blends really well and the color options are great!
Stephani A.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Other more...
This was the first item of makeup I had ever bought myself, and it was actually worth it. It gives you the medium/full coverage you need without being greasy or thick. And it definitely stayed on all day. Even back when I had more oily skin as a teenager. Nowadays, it comes in a pump, which makes things so much easier. I think I will probably have to come back to this gem.
jakie R.
Houston , TX
Review for: Nude more...
The long-lasting formula feels creamy on the skin without being too heavy or watery. Best foundation I have tried so far! I've tried several high end foundation and keep coming back to this foundation as this would stay at your face for the whole day. A little reminder is, before getting to sleep make sure to completely remove it from your face or else you will have breakout!
natalia W.
This is probably the most famous full coverage drugstore foundation. It's one of my holy grail items. I use it when I want a full coverage look. It covers extremely well and lasts the whole day. They have a wide range of colors. It blends seamlessly. I make sure to use a primer and I set it with powder and setting spray! I've repurchased it many times over the last decade.
Erin M.
Butler, NJ
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Toffee more...
This foundation is pretty good for my oily skin. It lasts most of the day with some powder and setting spray. It is easy to apply and dries down well, but it is not transfer-proof. I am having trouble narrowing down my shade, though, as the color numbers are a bit confusing and hard to follow.
Tabitha S.
Crosby, TX
Review for: Sand Beige more...
This is a nice, lightweight foundation. It isn’t full coverage but it does a nice job at smoothing and evening out the skin. I am usually the second to lightest shade in most foundations but in sand beige in this one. It’s a little dark at first but once you blend it out, it matches perfectly. I love wearing this foundation for a regular day running errands or to work.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't