23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Someone told me that revlon colorstay makeup was a nice product to your face and feel good on your skin
Really Nice Foundation From The Drugstore. Also It Is Very Affordable! And The Color Selection Is Good.
This foundation works really well and is comparable to high end brands good medium coverage foundation
I like it and use it everyday. I have dry skin and it works pretty well. It sometimes shows dry spots.
This is the only liquid foundation I use. Matches great and stays on without caking....or feeling oily!
Currently using this foundation. Love it 24 hour stay! Doesn't smear on your shirt, also has SPF!!!!!!!
Medium coverage best used with a beauty sponge and a small layer only a concealer is most likely needed
Blends well, easy to apply. Generally last through workday though wish it were a little longer lasting
The best on the market! The product is amazing and the the coverage is great! Couldn't ask for better!
This is by far one of my favorite foundations ever! It stays on forever and doesn't start to melt away
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos