BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

yamel P.
Branson
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I love this foundation, it gives me a matte effect on my face and it stays all day on my face, even when I exercise. It makes my pores look way smaller. I have really oily skin and these foundation is my favorite.
Teonsha T.
I got this foundation in the color cappuccino and it gives off a smooth matte finish even though you can buy it in dewy also. I like that it's very light weight and it's long lasting. The coverage is very very good also one layer is all I need. I would recommend this product to buyers.
Ebony F.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: Other more...
This is by far hands down my drugstore holly grail foundation! The full coverage is flawless!! It has the perfect undertone for my complexion and the demi matte finish is perfect for my skin. I will always and forever purchase this product. I prefer this over any high end foundation any day. It is a dupe or comparable to the Estee-Lauder Double wear foundation and I totally agree. I prefer Revlon!!
Ali M.
Deridder, LA
I think so far I'm the only person who just really doesn't like this foundation. I've tried it when my face was super moisturized and exfoliated and still, it makes my face look cakey and dry. Just wasn't for me. It's a good priced foundation and for those who love this foundation , it's worth it.
Amber N.
This is a sheer to medium coverage foundation. It's not think at all and it works with all skin types. One of the only drugstore foundations I've found to suit my super pale casper skin tone. I've yet to wear it for 24 hours but as far as maybe 7 hours (normal day of work for me) it works great. I tried to build it up to full coverage but the formula just won't work for me. But as far as light to medium it works perfect!
Chelsea J.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
I was really expecting better from this foundation tho it is drugstore. I've heard people raving about it for years

I'm someone who doesn't have oily skin, but I'm constantly sweating no matter the season. It's really a struggle. This product just melted away within an hour.

Would not use again. Waste of money.
Ashley M.
Ridgeway, IA
Review for: Other more...
An oldie but a goodie. high coverage, matte finish with a very long lasting formula. A decent shade range, however the lightest color is still a bit too dark for me so I mix in a white foundation. In my opinion it is lightweight at first, but gets heavy depending on how much coverage you need and how much you apply. If you do not moisturize first it ends up looking dry so make sure that you do.
ylen C.
I really love this foundation. Its my favorite foundation since 2 years now, I tried others, but none of them worked for my type of skin, I have oily skin with acne, this foundation cover my imperfections and stays all day fresh just like it says 24hrs.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Good drug store foundation just couldn't find the right color on me it was always too dark or too light mixing them to get the right color but thennof you are buying 2 go highend it's a very well made drug store foundation love the pump and the feel on it it's easy to work with
Kaily T.
Dove canyon , CA
For the price point I would say this is one of the best foundations on the market I get full coverage every time. if you're in a pinch and don't have the money for a expensive one I would totally recommend Revlon Colorstay Makeup
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't