BY REVLON #25 in Liquid Foundation

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Sandy B.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Other more...
I started using the 220 Natural Beige foundation after the crème pot version got discontinued (at least I have not found it anywhere in months). This foundation is light weight and I have never felt extremely oily (i normally do get super oily!) This foundation hides all my imperfections between large pores and acne.
Michaela R.
Lawrence Park
Review for: Ivory more...
I WANT to love this. I love the coverage. I love that it sets down fairly well. I love the color match. I do not, however, love how cakey it ends up looking after a few hours. Around my mouth, my nose, and between my eyebrows just hate this formula. It is a real bummer because other than that, it is darn near perfect!
maddie e.
Review for: Sand Beige 180 more...
i will start this off saying its a great coverage however even the dry skin formula makes my skin crusty and dry even though i have combination skin. The application goes on smoothly but since it dries out my skin i will not be repurchasing this.
olga p.
Bronx, NY
I used to love this so much a few years ago so I recently bought one. This is an oldie but most certainly a goodie. The foundation is just absolutely beautiful and now comes with a pump. I think that my color in Caramel is a bit dark on me now but maybe it would be the perfect color in the summer when I do get more tan.
Brandi M.
I use the dry skin formula and I like how it sits on my skin. I have very skin with cystic acne and I don't think it breaks be out. It has medium buildable coverage. I haven't noticed it oxidizing either which is great becauseI'm super light.
Callie F.
Hot Springs, AR
Review for: Buff more...
I hated this foundation, I ended up returning it. Right when I put it on my face it would ball up and just come off. That was with a foundation brush, beauty blended, primer, no primer..I tried everything and it was still terrible. I will not buy this again and now I am hesitant to buy Revlon products.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Awesome drug store foundation. They have a really good shade range. Some very light colors with pink undertones. Usually drugstore foundations are too dark and yellow for me. The staying power is very nice in this too. It's a little on the pricy side for drugstore but worth it. I have gone through two bottles.
Devonne S.
Austin, TX
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Cappuccino 410 more...
So this is another thing that I always always pick up from Walgreens if I'm running low as his foundation out of all the higher-end foundations this Foundation drugstore foundation is something I know that I know it's going to be my color I know it works well with my skin I actually picked up two colors cappuccino 14 and caramel 400 cuz sometimes I like to mix the two together sometimes I use the caramel 400 as a highlight so I would apply my regular Foundation First cappuccino and then when I want to go for a highlight I apply the 400 caramel under my eye area under my chin a little bit on the forehead just for a highlight
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
Review for: Other more...
I got this in natural beige 220. I generally used powder foundation before but found it wasn't quite achieving full - even tone coverage. I found this product after reading reviews and LOVE that I decided to get it. It's easy to apply - I use a liquid foundation brush and rarely need more than one pump. It's light on the face and doesn't feel like you're wearing more than the average foundation. It didn't cause any breakouts either! They really mean it when it says ColorStay because sometimes even after I shower and exfoliate - I can still wipe some off with makeup remover. I would absolutely recommend this product
vero3256 H.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Natural Beige more...
This foundation is long lasting as long as nothing touches your face. It rubs off very easily. It is lightweight, which I like, but does not provide very good coverage. For me, it leaves a shine, instead of the matte finish that I like. I believe that for foundations, there are alot better out there.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't