23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,786 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Love this! One of my favorite drug store foundations. Great colors, doesn't break my skin out and looks flawless.
I love this. It is my favorite of all. I will love to use it forever. My face skin looks so great when i use it.
This foundation is the best. I wear it all day and never have to reapply. It has great coverage, I just love it!
I have used this product and it works well. Stays on all day. I stopped using it because it smells like paint.
I didnt really like this foundation much its very hard tofind a shade if youre medium skin toned and it was cakey
I like this foundation. It comes in two versions for different skin needs, looks natural, and lasts on the skin.
I really liked it until my skin got on the drier side. It emphasizes my dry patches and looks cakey over them :/
It burns at first, but then you get used to it. Its a close dupe to my Estee Lauder DW. But not as full coverage
My holy grail foundation, never ever disappoints great coverage & shade ranges this will forever be my favorite!
Súper buena esta base la amo con locura de verdad su duración es la mejor y su cobertura ni se diga la recomiendo
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos