23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I’ll keep this review short and simple. This used to be my holy grail foundation back in high school and I recently picked up a new bottle to try it out again since I strayed away from it. The only pros I have for this foundation is that they have a decent shade range and that it now has a pump applicator. Other than that it feels thick on my skin no matter how I apply it and it looks too cakey. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone, there are so many better foundation options at the drugstore.
Review for: Nude more...
Pretty good drug store foundation. Here's the deal though, drug store makeup (especially foundations and BB creams) have skyrocketed in the last few years. If you're going to drop the money for a foundation, I recommend NARS. This Revlon product does offer pigmented coverage, but tends to crease even after being set. It also isn't something you cam reapply without it getting cakey or oxidized. Don't get me wrong, if you're in a pinch at the store and don't know if this is a safe choice, it absolutely is.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Toffee more...
I was not a fan of this foundation. I decided to try it out because recently my t-zone has been pretty oily. My skin has always been more on the dry side so I was hesitant to try it due to that. The foundation did help to control the oils in my t-zone area but it was too mattifying for me. I like a little glow to my skin.
This full coverage foundation has been a game changer and is now a staple in my makeup collection. The color range is great, and it's light weight formula makes for a comfortable wear all throughout the long days. I would recommend this to others, especially those with oily skin or who live in hot climates as this holds up!
Revlon colors stay make up is truly one of my favorite foundations ..... It stays on and it blends really well..... It doesn't cake up or matte up..... It matches perfectly to my skin the smell is wonderful and the price is phenomenal...
I really like this foundation. It is very creamy and blends perfectly. My skins get rather oily and this product works perfectly with it. It doesn't appear cakey or separated from my skin. I noticed that you have to use a generous amount for the best look. If you use too little it'll look streaky. But overall, I love it!
Good foundation but I find that it can get pretty cakey on my skin. I've found that mixing it with my moisturizer eliminates that problem and gives it a very lightweight feel and a beautiful coverage. I love that this foundation is actually pale enough for me because it's such a struggle to find the right shade. The pump also makes this product really nice as well. Overall it's a good product and it's very affordable!
I bought this due to the immense amount of hype it gets on YouTube and I wouldn't wear it off I got paid to, it textures your face like crazy, I have combo skin and it brought out my dry patches and my oily patches, it oxidizes like crazy and has an extremely weak staying power no matter what primer you use. I really wanted to like this product and I absolutely hate it. DO NOT BUY!
I haven't been able to find a foundation that is light enough to match my skin tone. This one really does though. The coverage is great. I have some acne scars I like to cover up and this foundation does full coverage well. I don't get oily at the end of the day. It also doesn't fill into any lines.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos