23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,464 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This foundation is by far my favorite, it lasts all day long & keeps my skin matte looking, absolutely love it !
I absolutely can't live without this foundation I have to have it everyday in order to make myself feel beautiful
Is perfect. Love it. Matches my skin perfectly. I don't need a higher end option because this does it all for me.
Love this! One of my favorite drug store foundations. Great colors, doesn't break my skin out and looks flawless.
This is a great foundation. the coverage is amazing. u may need to blot but not as often. its great for oily skin
I wore this all through high school and it served me well. Covers acne and blurs texture very well. Great product
I like this foundation. It comes in two versions for different skin needs, looks natural, and lasts on the skin.
Works just as well as high end foundation. Color is a perfect match and is full coverage without being to heavy.
This product is a bit too thick for me. I definitely recommend using a face oil, and a non silicone face primer!
Works good. I have been using for years. The price is reasonable. I like that I'm able to match my shade exactly
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos