BY REVLON

• Combo/Oily Spf 15

Lenise M.
La Quinta
Review for: Nude more...
This was my holy grail foundation from about 25-35, once I reached the upper 30's it started to make me look like an older hag than what I was actually becoming. I tried switching to the dry skin one, and nope...I looked like the witch from Hansel and Grettel. Pass. I have since found so many good ones since this one started to crack up on me. Read my other reviews for my 40 something, non-witch from Hansel and Grettel foundation choices.
Melissa L.
I use this foundation daily. I think I'm on my 5th bottle of it. It applies nicely with a beauty blender or a brush, and I used to just apply it with my fingers. It has a nice even coverage and I've never had a problem with it being cakey or too thin. It's buildable and wears really nicely throughout the day. I've used both the oily skin and combination skin foundations. It's worth it to try both since they feel slightly different.
Daisy V.
I like this foundation but I don't really love. It's shades are weird, it's says their light but they'll be one shade darker. I wasn't to happy about mine when I bought it. It's coverage was less than medium coverage didn't really do too much on me. It's an okay product. It's very watery. For girls who like to wear foundation where it feels like you have none on this is a great product for you guys! I like full coverage!
Brittany P.
Bremerton, WA
I use the color Golden Caramel as my winter color and I love this foundation. This was my first foundation ever when I started makeup and I've been hooked ever since. Its very light weight and isn't cakey. It also lasts for a long time! Hours! Paired with a great setting spray, its amazing!! I use the one for oily skin and it does not ever let me down or has me oily after a while. Highly recommended affordable drugstore foundation.
Jessica P.
I love this foundation! It's budge-proof, sweat-proof, and lasts all day long without oxidizing. It's a medium to full coverage foundation that is easily sheered out with a beauty blender or sponge, but also buildable so one can achieve the amount of coverage they desire either way. It's such a great foundation for such a fair price! I definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting long-lasting, transfer resistant foundation.
Alyssa T.
Wetumpka, AL
Review for: Combo/Oily Skin-Toffee more...
So I’m not sure if people who have reviewed this foundation live in places with out heat and humidity so if you live in a place like that this might work for you. However I do not live in that type of climate so this product just melts off my face right when I walk outside. It last maybe 10 minuets real talk! I gave it two stars bc I didn’t throw it away and will try it in the winter but my southern girls I wouldn’t recommend this!
Emma H.
I'm kinda new to foundation and this is the first one I've tried. First off the color selection was terrible. I had to go with the lightest shade, and it's still too dark for me. I'm not super pale either. The formula isn't terrible, but it sometimes shows up really patchy on my skin. It might be user error, but I'm not too sure. I'm going to try to finish of the bottle, before trying a new one.
Allie C.
My summer foundation. I don't do tans, but I usually get a little bit of incidental sun exposure through the spring that leaves me a darker shade of pale for summer. I'm not going to shell out Kat Von D money for a bottle of foundation I'm going to use for maybe 3 months out of the year that may not match me next summer, so this is what I reach for every year. It's reasonably priced, my skin likes it, and it gives good coverage.
Kayla S.
North Wales, PA
This is the best liquid foundation I have used! I have very fair skin and trying to find a color that wasn't too orange on my face was hard until I found this. The coverage is great but not too cakey. It is a great price and just as good on my skin as the previous high-end foundations I have purchased. It blends well and is layer-able. It does not cause breakouts or clog my pores. I love this foundation and definitely recommend!
Claire B.
Huntley
For a drugstore liquid foundation I really do like this they have a decent selection of foundations and they dont feel super heavy or appear too cakey. I like how light and sheer it is while still being able to cover my imperfections and I also like the price. It comes off if I wipe my forehead from sweat a little but not terribly. My friend recommended this to me and I prefer this over my Urban Decay liquid foundation sometimes.
Tarra W.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
For girls with acne-prone skin, does this product make your face break out?
Kelly B.
alpharetta, GA
Is this safe for oily prone skin?
Tiffany P.
Do you have an over the counter foundation that you like more than this brand? If so, why?
Chantel M.
Portland, OR
What do you preffer to use to apply this foundation?
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA
How many shades are there?