BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Claire B.
Huntley
For a drugstore liquid foundation I really do like this they have a decent selection of foundations and they dont feel super heavy or appear too cakey. I like how light and sheer it is while still being able to cover my imperfections and I also like the price. It comes off if I wipe my forehead from sweat a little but not terribly. My friend recommended this to me and I prefer this over my Urban Decay liquid foundation sometimes.
Kayla S.
North Wales, PA
This is the best liquid foundation I have used! I have very fair skin and trying to find a color that wasn't too orange on my face was hard until I found this. The coverage is great but not too cakey. It is a great price and just as good on my skin as the previous high-end foundations I have purchased. It blends well and is layer-able. It does not cause breakouts or clog my pores. I love this foundation and definitely recommend!
Daisy V.
I like this foundation but I don't really love. It's shades are weird, it's says their light but they'll be one shade darker. I wasn't to happy about mine when I bought it. It's coverage was less than medium coverage didn't really do too much on me. It's an okay product. It's very watery. For girls who like to wear foundation where it feels like you have none on this is a great product for you guys! I like full coverage!
Melissa L.
I use this foundation daily. I think I'm on my 5th bottle of it. It applies nicely with a beauty blender or a brush, and I used to just apply it with my fingers. It has a nice even coverage and I've never had a problem with it being cakey or too thin. It's buildable and wears really nicely throughout the day. I've used both the oily skin and combination skin foundations. It's worth it to try both since they feel slightly different.
Jessica P.
I love this foundation! It's budge-proof, sweat-proof, and lasts all day long without oxidizing. It's a medium to full coverage foundation that is easily sheered out with a beauty blender or sponge, but also buildable so one can achieve the amount of coverage they desire either way. It's such a great foundation for such a fair price! I definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting long-lasting, transfer resistant foundation.
Brittany P.
Bremerton, WA
I use the color Golden Caramel as my winter color and I love this foundation. This was my first foundation ever when I started makeup and I've been hooked ever since. Its very light weight and isn't cakey. It also lasts for a long time! Hours! Paired with a great setting spray, its amazing!! I use the one for oily skin and it does not ever let me down or has me oily after a while. Highly recommended affordable drugstore foundation.
Allie C.
My summer foundation. I don't do tans, but I usually get a little bit of incidental sun exposure through the spring that leaves me a darker shade of pale for summer. I'm not going to shell out Kat Von D money for a bottle of foundation I'm going to use for maybe 3 months out of the year that may not match me next summer, so this is what I reach for every year. It's reasonably priced, my skin likes it, and it gives good coverage.
Megan B.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Other more...
I'm reviewing the Normal/Dry version in the lightest shade, Porcelain. It leaves a matte finish that isn't too drying, but these days it feels a bit heavy for me. It still applies beautifully with a beauty blender, and gives medium to full coverage depending on how you apply it. The shade is perfect for my pink-toned, very fair skin, which is wonderful, as so many drugstore foundations are too dark or yellow. Still love it.
Jamee O.
Delbarton, WV
In my opinion as far as drug store foundation this is the best. This foundation comes in an array of skin tones and textures. I am very fair with combo skin. I like full coverage but the heaviness of full coverage causes some
Major skin problems so that’s another reason this is great it’s about medium coverage wise and it’s buildable when you need full . It is on the expensive side of the drug store makeup spectrum but it’s worth it.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
I love this stuff so much. I have to set it with a matte powder or it will be falling off my face in 4 hours and I cannot wear it in the summer but I still love the way it looks on my skin. I also have to use a good setting spray (like the UD one). Still it doesnt make me break out and the price isn't bad.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't