23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,786 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Ive been looking for a good foundation and i just bout this two days ago and i love it and it fits my skin perfect!
I love this foundation, i have tried a lot of different ones but this one is wonderful, and it truly stays all day.
Full coverage I always buy this one I never switch to any other foundation they're just not as awesome as this one.
Thee absolute best drug store foundation on the market rite now... It is up there with Mac and other high end product
Its good and good builable coverage but i prefer the colorstay foemcombination oily skin its better and lasts longer
This foundation provides great coverage! It does feel sort of heavy on the skin though, and the smell is just awful.
This is THE best drugstore foundation. It is inexpensive. I love this foundation because it does a flawless coverage.
I love the light to medium coverage of the Revlon Colorstay 24 hr. Foundation, There shades are true and never fade.
OMG I LOVE THIS THE BEST EVER REALLY EXCELLENT COVERAGE AND QUALITY AFFORDABLE PRICE IS VERY DEFINITELY 100 POINTS
I really like this foundation. It gives me full coverage throughout the day and i don't have to touch up my makeup.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos