23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,789 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I use the combo/ oily colorstay foundation and it’s my go to. It has nice coverage and looks really nice on the skin
This makeup I like the coverage you have and durability price is very good q just think it lacks a little color range
One of the best foundations from the drugstore! This stuff stays ALL DAY! It is perfect for oily skin and long days.
Its good and good builable coverage but i prefer the colorstay foemcombination oily skin its better and lasts longer
For a drugstore brand this foundation has pretty good coverage and they have a variety of colors to match skin tone.
I love this foundation. It’s been my go to for months now. I used maybelline before and it doesn’t compare to revlon.
I love this foundation, i have tried a lot of different ones but this one is wonderful, and it truly stays all day.
Ive been looking for a good foundation and i just bout this two days ago and i love it and it fits my skin perfect!
This is definitely one of the best drugstore foundations in my opinion. This is great for my combination/ oily skin.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos