BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Tamara E.
Conover, NC
I use the Normal/dry skin type, love the foundation, on my 2nd bottle right now, great coverage unless it's a hot humid day, then it usually last for around 6-8 hours. Covers great with minimal amount of foundation. Great for my skin which is typically dry in the t-zone area. Does not make my face oily or shiny. Love it!!
Katherine B.
Review for: Medium Beige, Medium Beige (240), Sand Beige 180 more...
This is my favorite "drug store" foundation out there! It stays all day and doesn't "melt" or fade as the day goes on. I switch between using this and using M.A.C Cosmetics Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation

The two products are extremely similar. Revlon's color matches my skin so perfectly, plus it's a great price! It feels nice on my face. It's definitely a full coverage makeup, but it doesn't feel too heavy. A little goes a long way!
Paige V.
Woodbine
For drug store foundation, this stuff is the shit. It covers up all imperfections beautifully, and it really does stay all day. I started using this when my sister gave me hers after complaining about how my concealer stick kept rubbing off. I'm a chronic face rubber/eye rubber when I'm tired or stressed, and this stuff can take a few accidental smudges with out being removed. Only complaint is the fact that 110 is too light, but 115 is too red.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
I bought this foundation because I wanted to try a new one, and I've heard and read that this foundation was one of the best ones out there, I got it at Target and had to return it twice because I couldn't find the right color for me, then when I finally found one, I did not like the consistency of the foundation, it was really hard to blend for me and my face looked very cakey... I'd probably give it a chance again soon. But for now, I don't like it.
Emmalyn W.
Neoga, IL
Seriously love this foundation so much!! It's super buildable so you can get a medium or full coverage depending on your preference! I like to apply mine with a beauty blender and set it with powder around my T zone nose and mouth! Then it lasts me all day!! I'm the shade 200 nude! Definitely recommended this!! I have combination skin! And it doesn't seperate or get patchy throughout the day!
Bridget S.
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Caramel 400 more...
This foundation has a soft matte finish. It is easy to apply and has medium to full coverage. It has a decent color range so you should not have any problems finding your color. It is a long lasting foundation and once applied it will definitely stay in place. It would probably work best for combination skin however with the use of the right primer and setting spray all skin types could benefit from this foundation. It would recommend it as well as repurchase.
Ashley K.
O Fallon, MO
I have this for the normal/ dry skin and I was recommended it so I tried it. I like it a lot more than other foundations but the only thing I don't like about it is that I have to keep building up coverage because it doesn't cover redness what so ever. But it does do the job in helping to minimize the look of my dry skin
Roxana antonieta R.
What more can you ask for this fabulous base for mixed skins to fat is one of the best controls the brightness for a long time is medium coverage high for nothing heavy leaves beautiful matte skin I love it is easy to apply and blur super recommended For girls with furs
Andrea D.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
I love the Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Oily/Combo skin. This is a dupe for the Estée Lauder Double Wear for less than half the price! It provides excellent coverage whether you apply with a beauty blender or brush. It controls your oils and is long wearing. The only con is that the color selection is pink based instead of yellow based. If you don't moisturizer your skin prior to putting the foundation on it can get cakey and settle into lines.
Molly M.
Urbana, IL
A great medium to full coverage foundation. Ivory 110 is a very good shade for any pale gals like me out there. I love the finish, it's long wearing, and I appreciate that it comes with a pump. I've been using this for years, and I always come back to it when I'm looking for a good quality, drugstore foundation.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't