23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,458 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Very goof foundation. has a very natural finish on the face. i use this when i have long days and i will be out in the sun
The colors are either too light or don't match my undertones. It does last a while though and doesn't look oily by mid day.
Long wear and it truly sticks to that. Great application I find it better with a brush applicator. Colors for everyone to.
Such a nice scent and blends in very smoothly one of my go to foundations especially on the go because it applies to easily
I really love this foundation,easy to apply, soft, smooth, sooo pigmented and stay at least 8hs, the picture its color nude
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige, Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden, Medium Beige, Toast, Combination/Oily - Toast, Rich Ginger, Golden Caramel more...
I found this foundation in the last year and am so glad I did. It keeps my shine at bay and lasts all day at a great price.
Love this foundation! The coverage is amazing and doesn't go on super thick or cakey and the best part is it last all day!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos