BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Rosalie B.
Irvine , CA
I absolutely love this foundation. The foundation is thick, but on the face it feels light . This is full coverage and lasts all day. It keeps my skin from getting oily or feeling dry which is hard to find in a foundation. Overall it is worth to try because it is one of my favorite drugstore foundations. You won't regret it , I promise !
Adi M.
I bought this foundation because I needed a new full coverage foundation for a show that I was in. I picked this up because I had heard so many good things about it, but I was less enthusiastic. It doesn't oxidize which is nice, and it worked for the first 5-8 applications, but I have been applying it recently now that I am back home in Southern California (I go to school in Philadelphia), and it is sticking to my dry patches and settling into my pores. Once I let it sit for 10-15 minutes and set it with a powder, it starts to look better, but it doesn't give an initial flawless finish. I'll probably use the rest of it to get my money's worth, but I don't think I'll repurchase it. One pro though is that the shade range is so large, so I was able to find one for someone as pale as I am pretty easily.
Maryah J.
Little Rock, AR
After trying several drugstore foundations, I can say that this one is one of my favorites. Its not too warm (a common problem with darker tones) and it is build able. The matte finish is perfect for my oily skin, and the wear is prolonged when compared to other foundations I've tried.
Rachel J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Recently purchased this foundation as I've heard such good reviews. I have dry skin and it's been wonderful for me. Medium coverage when applied with a damp beauty blender. Buildable coverage though.
Can sometimes look a little streaky, you have to really blend into skin.
I've found that you don't have to set with powder but I prefer to.
Jasmine G.
Bay City, MI
LOVE love love this foundation! I like that they have such a wide variety of shades as well as two different formulas: Normal to Dry, and Oil/Combination. I find that this foundation blends really well, has a nice flawless finish, and lasts all day long. I think it gives great coverage as well and at times I don't even need to apply concealer! Highly recommend.
Kaila D.
Only drugstore foundation I have found that matches my skin tone perfectly! The coverage is great and full. It doesn't cake up when used with my real techniques sponge, and it lasts all day. I picked it up in the normal to dry skin formula and it doesn't accentuate any of my dry patches or get oily ! Will continue to repurchase over and over
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Purchased This Product Last Sunmer & It Was Horrible I Even Purchased The Primer If You Add The Price For The Foundation & Primer It Totals In $24.I Have Spent Less & More On Other Brands Both High End & Drug Store.The Primer Left Rubber Or Glue Like Ball Consistency On My Face?I Tried With Other Products Same Result.The Foundation Was No Better In Quality!It Broke Up Immediateltly After Applying?Also Tried With Other Products Primers Same Result Everytime Waist Of Money!
Jennifer G.
Bauxite, AR
I've used so many different foundations from high end to drugstore. This is the one I keep coming back to. It offers great coverage with my damp beauty blender. The color is perfect and while I do have to blot my tzone once or twice a day it really does a great job at keeping me from looking like a shiny mess part way through my day. And the price cannot be beat!
Hanna O.
Review for: Ivory more...
I hate this foundation. It's the worst one I've tried. It's semi matte and it feels like a thick layer of grease is being slathered on your face. It also doesn't fiend into your skin, it just sits on top and look heavy and cakey. It's super full coverage which is nice, but that makes it so cakey. I have combo skin and this doesn't hold up against my skin. However, the two pros it has it it lightens up any of my foundations with barely any of it and it has a beautiful shade range.
Alaya B.
Review for: Other more...
If you have oily skin and are on a budget, you should try this out! It's medium/full coverage and does stay for 24 hours with a setting powder and setting spray. I use this as an eye primer too by putting some on my eyelids and then setting with powder, lasts all day. It can look cakey if you layer a lot so just do one layer and it will look great! I also love how it has spf in it so it does have some protection from the sun, that also means that it oxidizes so make sure to get a shade that looks slightly lighter than what your skin is.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't