23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Love revlon colorstay makeup! always goes on smooth and lasts all day with smudging smearing or sweating off. great products!
Great great foundation. The shades are great and the coverage is amazing. It’s builds nice and never looks heavy on my skin.
I wasnt a big fan of this foundation. It didnt keep me matte and its definitely not 24 hr coverage. Its very transferable.
Very expensive and always dried my skin out. Not the best product ever. It also really made and facial blemishes stand out.
I love the color match of this product the only thing I don't like is it drys up and cracks at time but the product is good
Love this product. The only negative is the new formula has spf in it and it gets weird on your face by the end of the day.
Q & A
I've never used this foundation, I would like to know how it works in oily skin
Does this foundation have specks of glitter in it? I don't really like foundation that makes my face sparkle, I prefer a matte finish.
I want know if this product have a good size ?
Is this for oily skin and does it have matte finish?
What is the best way to apply this foundation?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos