23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,429 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I love this product, goes on matte and controls oil. Not the best foundation but it a very good quality product for the price
It stays on all day and gives me a natural look!! I would definitely recommend this product. It works well with my oily skin
Just as the name states this foundation lasts all day! It has medium to full coverage and there are several shade options.
Love this! It compares to my Estée Lauder foundation. The color matches perfectly to me and it isn't oily and last all day!
Wore this for a long time. Decent product with a good SPF in it. Stays on well and not greasy like some foundation can be.
LOVE this foundation. it is my favorite drug store foundation! and it stays in place on hot humid days for me, no problem.
love this foudation have greats tones and a glow super dope natural as i like, but also you have differents types love it.
My teenager has started using this to help hide blemishes. She really likes that she doesnthave to reapply during the day.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos