23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,789 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This makeup is great. It’s right up there with my high end buys. Actually I go back to this every time I have a high end fail.
I wear the shade 450 mocha and it is a perfect match. It last all day and goes on effortlessly. Best drugstore foundation ever.
I like this foundation because have a different colors and you can find you color and I like that no have fragrance or smell ♡
Doesn't crease orove through out the day stays matte and has a very good range of colors to choose from while being affordable.
I will forever re-purchase this foundation. For the price it is the best out there..very comparable to higher end foundations.
This has a nice medium coverage but it can cake up around my nose. It also doesn't last all day, especially with my oily skin.
I always wear this Foundation it doesn't leave my skin oily my faces and feel hard when I wear it I really enjoy wearing this.
I have dry skin and this makes my skin look so dewy and its so amazing and leaves your skin look fresh and natural. I love it!
Very sheer coverage. Also wore off very fast through the day. Not my go to. Dried my skin out too much to balance the oiliness
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos