23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,432 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I wear the shade 450 mocha and it is a perfect match. It last all day and goes on effortlessly. Best drugstore foundation ever.
This has a nice medium coverage but it can cake up around my nose. It also doesn't last all day, especially with my oily skin.
This is a great foundation. Would be a lot better if they had more yellow toned colors to choose from but it's a full coverage.
Not perfect, has left streaks before but it is full coverage and feels great. It is more on the speedy side but I recommend it.
Very sheer coverage. Also wore off very fast through the day. Not my go to. Dried my skin out too much to balance the oiliness
I love this foundation. I always come back to it after trying different foundations. It lasts all day and doesn't upset my skin
This makeup is great. It’s right up there with my high end buys. Actually I go back to this every time I have a high end fail.
I always wear this Foundation it doesn't leave my skin oily my faces and feel hard when I wear it I really enjoy wearing this.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos