23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,432 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is a yes for me I love any color stay thing because it stays a long time and looks great the whole time defiantly a yes for me
This is my go-to foundation. It can be medium to fill coverage depending on how much you apply. I use the oily/combination formula.
I have dry skin year round and for me this foundation would highlight the dry areas too much even when using a moisturizing primer.
This makeup lasts all day without being cakey! I’ve also used their 24 hour powder that goes with it and it goes on smooth as well!
This is such a good long lasting foundation. I use this during the summer. When set with a good setting powder this will not move.
I have combination skin and this is my go to foundation. Last hours upon hours, light weight, medium and very build able coverage!!
This is an everyday must foundation for me it stay on all day and keeps my face not so oily nor dry perfect combonation to my skin
Great foundation. Stays on for hours at a time. It is very easy to find for your skin color as well. Does not go on cakey or oily.
Its covers my face quite well .. but it doesn't last long .. ill hace to re-apply sometimes but other than that it fits my perfect.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos