23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Love this foundation. It has the perfect amount of coverage without looking cakey...it blends into the skin beautifully and lasts all day
This gives you coverage, but needs to blend better. You can tell you have it on and it feels heavy. Seems to make your skin dry as well.
I love this fondation, it's pretty high coverage and matte, but not drying!! So fat the best drugstore brand foundation I've come across
I really enjoy this foundation, however I wouldn't say it stays on all day. It is my go-to foundation, and I wear it almost every day!
Large color palette for color matching. Stays well and blends with other makeup. Better for dry skin, didnt work well for my oily skin.
Full coverage foundation. Does not break me out huge variety of colors and its very comparable to mac foundation. Also half tthe price!
It had decent coverage but after a few hours it seemed to mat up and ended drying out my skin even with a heavy moisturizer and primer.
I love this foundation! It blends well and I don't have to set it with powder after because it sets itself and last all day and night!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos