23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,418 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Coverage is good. It left my face cakey and wore off after a couple hours. It's lightweight so that's a plus. I will not be buying again.
GREAT FOUNDATION!! Has medium to full coverage. It's is build able and dries matte which is always a must for me! Highly recommended! :)
I didn't really care for this brand. It's says 24h stay but it rubs off so easy! Revlon is usually a good brandbutt i wasnt expressed...
Great foundation. Wears well and lasts all day. Skin looks soft and fresh when wearing it. I enjoy revlon. They have some great products.
Revlon color stay. Does just as the name describes. It stay put even while your swimming. No mess on shirt collars is a plus in my book.
Excellent coverage and stays intact for over 24 hrs love this makeup. Great for my combination oily skin. Application is super easy too.
Great coverage . Not matte but a very natural finish . It last long . It's water proof.its light weight and doesn't weigh down your face
This gives you coverage, but needs to blend better. You can tell you have it on and it feels heavy. Seems to make your skin dry as well.
i really love this foundation! it has a medium coverage but you can build up to full coverage, the colors are great! and it last all day
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos