23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I like this foundation a lot but sometimes I feel like it cakes up, maybe I put too much one and the consistency is very thick and not runny
I love this foundation, it's long lasting and almost skin-perfecting. It also makes skin so smooth and It does not have an odor or anything.
I used to use this all the time. I still would, I just haven't bought any recently. I like that it doesn't dry out my face. It feels lovely.
This has been my foundation brand for years -- use it in medium beige and have never changed to another! It goes on easily and covers great.
Not a huge fan. It's not very good at full coverage. I got matte and it still looks dewy. Also, the color I got makes me look really yellow.
This stuff is the BOMB.COM. If you can get your hands on this you are sure to love it! It has a great cover and applies on the skin very well
Really does were up to 24 hours gives a flawless look lightweight feel and does not cause my skin to break out like most do love love love it
Best drugstore foundation I have tried. It stays if you set it good with powder and I noticed it goes on really smooth with a beauty blender.
This is absolutely the best drugstore foundation, I have used it for years as my everyday foundation. Lasts all day and really controls oil.
Amazing product!! Coverage is great and long lasting! I've tried a lot of foundations and I would say this is the one I reach for on a daily!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos