23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
An amazing variety of shades to choose from, at a great price. This feels good on my skin, not too heavy, and it really does last ALL day.
This foundation itself I found to be a little too watery and with my skin being oily it left me with very oily face after a couple of hours
Pretty good product, especially for the low price. This was my go to for awhile, I only stopped when I was gifted a different one I prefer.
Awesome foundation I used it a few years ago but it's definitely one that I remember how much I liked it. Very blend able a flawless finish
Good coverage. Stays all day amd is light. It does oxidize for me a little bit. It looks more natural than most good coverage foundations.
This foundation is perfect for my oily skin!! It's very hard for me to find a good but adorable foundation but this one is the Holy Grail !
This is good for a cheaper foundation that has good coverage and feels good on. I always try to find dupes and this is a good one overall.
This is very full coverage and is great on the skin! A must try ladies! This foundation lasts about 6-8 hours without retouching your face!
Not the best foundation, but definitely not the worst. Coverage is okay. The one for oily and combo skin is really thick and broke me out.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos