23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,419 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is my favorite foundation! It stays on all day and looks so flawless! It matches me perfectly and definitely suites my skin type as well
Overall I really liked this foundation. It did however, make my already acne prone face even worse. It is affordable and looked great though!
Also one of my favorite foundations. The only concern about it is that I wish it had a pump. It can get messy trying to put it on your hand.
Best drugstore foundation ever! This is totally a DUPE for Estee Lauder Double Wear. Keeps me matte all day long and my skin looks flawless!
This is one of my go to foundations. It's I. My price range and it works good. When I use it, it covers up what I need it to and it stays on.
This is a great foundation. I use this all the time‼️Its great for oily skin, it really helps a lot i love it! It's lightweight as well btw!!
I get weird patchy spots by my hairline. Gets greasy fast if applied with a damp beauty blender but gets very flaky if applied with a brush.
Goes on very smooth with beauty blender. Doesn't leave streaks or smudge. Stays on all day and the color are amazing. Used this for 3 months.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos