23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,460 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I actually like this foundation well, but it isn't cruelty free so I can't use it. But it is good if you don't mind that it's not cruelty free.
One of my favorite liquid foundations on the market. It's not expensive. Provides great Coverage. Lasts all day. Goes on smooth and feels light
I got this when my other foundation was discontinued and all I can say is that the color is perfect on me and doesn't make my face too greasy.
Really great foundation. stays on for a long time and gives the appearance of a flawless complexion. I have several shades for all year round!
A very good foundation for oily skin. It last vey long on the skin while giving you a matte finish . Perfect! Definitely a good product to buy!
Works so good. It has very good consistency contains some spf so I never burn with it on. 10/10 recommend. You can buy at Walgreens or Kroger.
I bought this foundation for my mom and it works wonderfully. It has great coverage and lasts all day without ever letting her skin look oily.
Goes on very smooth with beauty blender. Doesn't leave streaks or smudge. Stays on all day and the color are amazing. Used this for 3 months.
This is the one foundation that I can honestly say that blends just right to my skin tone and makes my skin look so clear and natural looking
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos