23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This has great coverage, is buildable, and is mattifying (I have the oily/combo skin one) good price, my absolute favorite foundation right now
Not a fan. Very thing consistency, tacky, and I feel like it never completely sets into my skin. Causes streaks, and rubs off wayyyyy too easy.
I had been looking for a good foundation for my skin,after I sweat I get really greasy and you can see dripping makeup and cracks not anymore!
This foundation is AMAZING. Absolutely the best drugstore product out there. I have really oily skin, and the formula for oily skin is perfect.
Perfect for oil skin as mine it really stays like the whole day and the color are so pigment and actually is a full coverage and easy to blend
In my opinion, this foundation gives me a matte finish if I use a beauty blender , it does last long . The con is that it goes into fine lines
I love love love this foundation so much! it has the best all day wear with amazing coverage. it is not cakey at all and it feels lightweight.
I tried this today actually, and loved it so much I had to go buy my own. It stays forever it feels like. It's smooth, and doesn't feel cakey.
I have used this foundation before and I have to admit it is the best one when taking pictures as your face does not look ashy. It's perfect!!!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos