BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Alice E.
Herriman, Ut
I started using this foundation 6 months ago and fell in love. Easy to apply, i use a steeple brush and it goes on beautiful. It does have a bit of a dewey finish which I love. My skin is combination and I usually don't use a setting powder and it will last all day long! The only thing I've noticed is it will rub off my nose by the end of the day but that could probably be avoided with a setting powder. I have tan skin with yellow undertones and this foundation doesn't make me red like a lot of others do! Overall an amazing and affordable full coverage foundation!
Kaitlin C.
Oak Forest
Review for: Other more...
I use this foundation every single day reguardless of the occasion it is medium coverage and lasts forever ! It is made for combination oily skin (they also have one for dry/ normal skin) and it keeps my oils GONE for 12 hours or more ! I wear the shade 220! And it’s affordable 9.99 at target ! Side note These are just the ones I found in my make up bin but legit on my like 15th one lol
Angelica C.
Davis
Review for: Other more...
Ive used this foundation for years, sometimes i try out something new but then regret it because it stays unused in favor of my colorstay foundation. I use the shade 180 sand beige, sometimes with a bit of the shade buff mixed in, and it stays put all day. This is pretty much the only foundation ive tried that doesnt break down on my skin. Often times I come back home from a long day, and my foundation looks even better than when I first applied it. I truly recommend the combination/oily formula for those who have problems with their oils breaking down product.
Savana B.
Joliet, IL
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Cappuccino 410 more...
This foundation is actually a nice drugstore foundation that I got from Target for 9.79. It is a medium build, but I don't think it can build up all the way to full coverage (at least for my dark spots). But it does last and doesn't transfer (I set my face). It also keeps my oils at bay for about 4-5 hours before I need a touch up. Only reason why I docked off a point is because Maybelline has an even better foundation (Fit Me Matte &P Poreless) for a fuller coverage and cheaper cost. But if you don't want a full face or anything, this is a fine foundation.
Monica P.
El Paso, TX
One of my favorite everyday foundation 😊 i love the look it gives me i personally feel it looks better when applied with a damp beauty blender. I use combination skin foundation and i love it even though my nose starts getting oily a few hours after applied but its not something i really mind. The only problem i seem to have with this great foundation is with the shades its really hard for me to find one in the medium to light shade without a pinkish undertone. But other than that i have recommended to my friends and some of them.have really liked it.
Kathren L.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
Hands down the best drugstore foundation out there for anyone that has oily or combination skin! This stuff is amazing! I’ve recommended this to soo many of my friends with similar skin types and most, if not all, of them loved it! It’s has great coverage and will not get shiny or separate through out the day. I wear my makeup for more then 12 hours most days and at the end of the night my skin is still looking just as matte and flawless as when I put it on in the morning! Tip: set your foundation with your fave loose powder and your face won’t budge! 😊
Katie B.
Baltimore, MD
I love this foundation! I use it every day to smooth over blemishes and uneven skin tone and then finish off with a powder bronzer over top. I use the 200 nude shade and it creates a very smooth glowing color! It is not too heavy or thick and doesn't create that crusty overly made up look. Great for combination skin and goes on easily with a wet makeup brush or fingers! Love this product, couldn't live without it!
Hoku K.
Lihue, HI
Review for: Other more...
First of all, I have olive skin that is sometimes tan and sometimes pale. I can never find a color that suits me.  I got this in medium beige and tan and thought that I would mix them together to make my perfect color. It worked for a little bit but now I'm not sure if maybe the product is old because it has been a couple years and I don't really wear make up that much but it seems very thick and cakey when I put it on my skin I can see my pores and when the sun hits it I can see every imperfection and I don't have really any pimples or big pores
Lauren L.
This is my go-to drug store foundation. It is lightweight, smells clean, medium to full coverage and does really last 24+ hours. I admit, I was weary on the claims that it lasted that long, but I put it to the test. Wore my makeup as usual, went on with my day, even fell asleep without washing my face (hey, it was for a cause). Believe it or not, the next morning I was wiping product off my face with a makeup remover wipe. It also doesn't cause me to break out, which is great seeing as it is medium to full coverage and lasts as long as it does.
Shanda H.
This foundation is my daily foundation for work. I am in the medical field and work long hours (up to 12 hours on my feet). This foundation is great for those long shifts. I have the Estée Lauder double wear as well, and I used to wear it at work, but couldn't justify wearing it everyday for the price. I believe this foundation is comparable for less of a price, and stays put! If I know I am going to have a long day I reach for this as well. It doesn't settle into pores, doesn't dry out my skin, and covers imperfections. Highly recommend!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't