23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is my go to foundation! I use it every single day! It lasts the whole day and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or dry! Perfect shade as well
With a good powder to set it, this is a great product that lasts through the day. It's not my favorite, but it's definitely at the top of my list.
This stuff is great, it covers my acne almost completely, and it keeps my face looking, not totally matte, but definitely not shiny, and it lasts!
It's a great full coverage foundation. On the plus side it has spf so it's great for everyday use. I would totally recommend this for a daily use.
This is amazing on my skin. Last the whole day. Leaves no parks of acne on my face and covers up a lot. Just make sure if you have oily or dry skin
Love this product! Stays on all day! The only issue that I have found is that it's not really a good mattifyer. Nothing a little powder can't fix!
Works well if you need coverage in a pinch for cheap... I don't use this product daily but I did take a vacation and bought it for a temporary fix.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos