23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,465 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
For a drug store foundation, this lasts quite a long time. I have pretty oily skin and it will at least stay put for 8 hours (to last me the work day)
I love love love this foundation! It is a great beauty dupe for a fraction of the cost! Revlon is really killing it with their makeup quality lately!
It has full coverage and I heard people say lot of good things about it. But ir broke me out and it looks like I have so much make up on my face.
The OG foundations. Reliable, good coverage, buildable, and affordable. Super easy to apply with the pump, and a natural finish. My go to foundation.
Revelon's colorstay 24 hour foundation is a non expensive nice product. I would recommend this. It applies smoothly and doesn't irritate the skin.
Stays on all day, looks great at the end of my work day. Does not make my face oily during the day. Provides a nice coverage without being too heavy.
My absolute favorite drugstore foundation. It's the one I always end up going back to when I venture off to try new things. It just works every time!
My go-to foundation! Stays on the skin all day and medium coverage. It's on the more watery side so very good for natural looks and very lightweight.
This was an okay product not the best but definitely a great light coverage foundation! The packaging was decent not the best but worth what you pay!
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos