BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Devonne S.
Austin, TX
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Cappuccino 410 more...
So this is another thing that I always always pick up from Walgreens if I'm running low as his foundation out of all the higher-end foundations this Foundation drugstore foundation is something I know that I know it's going to be my color I know it works well with my skin I actually picked up two colors cappuccino 14 and caramel 400 cuz sometimes I like to mix the two together sometimes I use the caramel 400 as a highlight so I would apply my regular Foundation First cappuccino and then when I want to go for a highlight I apply the 400 caramel under my eye area under my chin a little bit on the forehead just for a highlight
Miriam C.
Doral, FL
Tenía muchas expectativas con esta base, hasta que por fin pude utilizarla. Tiene buena cobertura, no total ni completa, considero que mediana. No es nada pesada, compre la versión para piel grasa por lo que retrasa la aparición de grasita. Lo que me desagrada es él subtono rosa, es difícil encontrar él tono adecuado por lo que elegí una base de subtono rosado y para emparejar él tono debo mezclar con la fitme 320. Me gusta pero esperaba mucho mas de ella.
Adrianne S.
I've been using this lately and love it. I have oily/combo skin. After wearing it out for about 8 hours during the day, my oily forehead typically starts to shine through other foundations. However, with this one, it just looks like I'm glowing, but still pretty matte. Like a demi-matte and I'm loving it. They have a good range of colors as well. Just wish the darker colors had more yellow under tones rather than orange and pink. I'm in the shade 370 Toast
Alejandra M.
I used this foundation before they decided to put a pump on it which really personally ticked me off since I prefer foundations with pumps on it lol. Other than that the foundation was very good. I had the one for oil/combination skin and it didn't clog up my pores. The only problem I had was that it did settle into my pores a lot and made my face look cakey. It offered about medium coverage but it did wear off after a few hours. I wish it really did last longer and that it was more full coverage. Also I wish they had a little bit more of variations in their tan to deeper shades. But overall it's a good formula.
Tristin F.
Review for: Other more...
I use Normal, Buff color, and the number is 150. The quality of this foundation is amazing! And the fact that I can get it in my local drugstore for cheap, just makes it that much better. It is light enough to feel like you're naked but also covers everything so nicely. And a major plus, there are tons of color choices to find the right fit for you! I've used this same foundation for at least 4 years and even tried MAC foundation and saw no major difference between the two, other than price!
Neeka B.
It's been my fave foundation since day one. I love the variety of shades Revlon offers for their foundations. This does last up to 24 hours. To me it provides great coverage. I have a medium to oily skin type & it does very well with my skin. Just set it with a setting powder & you're good to go! I've been using this for about 3 years now & have only bought 3 bottles lol so it does last a while. A little drop goes a long way. Highly recommended.
Mariela H.
About three months ago I came upon this foundation. I decided to try it out and I have loved it since day one. Although I will say I accidentally purchased it a shade lighter than my skin tone. I purchased it in the color Buff and usually the color Buff is darker than my skin in other foundations but in the particular one is was much lighter. I figured out I am Nude in this foundation. It can be a bit tricky to find the prefect shade, but it is totally worth it. I am finishing up my first bottle and I will repurchase the item. I have acne prone skin and it does not break me out, and it helps me cover up my redness pretty good. I do recommend this foundation to anyone who has not tried it.
Megan O.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin--Warm Golden more...
Seems like a pretty decent foundation.  Actually one of the first I've found where I could actually find a color match!!  Both my sister and I were able to find shades that worked for us.  We're both olive toned, but I'm fairer than her.  She uses a shade darker than I do, normally, but I can get away with wearing her's as well!  So far it seems to hold up, but after a long day, it starts separating on my t-zone.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Review for: Medium Beige more...
I have been using Revlon colorstay liquid foundation often on for years. I love how now it comes in variations for your specific skin type. This one is combination/oily. It has SPF in it so you don't have to worry about adding extra Sunday think your face. The color is medium beige and it fits my skin tone really nice has a nice warm tone do it. It stays on really good even in the summer heat.
Rachel D.
WAUKESHA, WI
Review for: Other more...
This Revlon Colorstay Foundation is one I would repurchase. As a really pale girl, many foundations lightest shade are still way too dark for me. The lightest Revlon Colorstay Foundation shade works for my fair, neutral to cool, beige undertone. It's a lovely demi-matte with medium to full coverage. Less is more with this one. The lasting power is probably around 8 hours before it starts to break down. For me, if I apply too much around my creases and laugh lines, they start to look more prominent. I think it's a great foundation that anyone who's interested in makeup should try at some point.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't