BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Valerie H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this foundation! It is great for oily skin. It goes on so smooth and doesn't cake on. They have plenty of colors so you can find the right shade
Tara A.
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Caramel 400 more...
I want to love this so much but it makes me break out so bad and I don't even have really sensitive skin. It is a dewy finish and is a medium coverage.
Anna H.
My favorite foundation. doesn't look cakey as long as you don't use toooo much. lightweight but covers everything without using concealer beforehand.
Keylie B.
Abingdon, VA
I have super oily skin and this is the only liquid foundation I've found on the cheaper side that works with my skin! I love it and it's a great price!
Sara M.
This is my favorite go to drug store foundation. It's not too heavy but is easily full coverage if you layer it. It is definitely one of my favorites.
Nikki N.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Review for: Buff more...
Excellent coverage and perfect for when you live in warmer weather constantly. It doesn't affect the skin badly. Improves the look of the skin once on.
Lauren J.
Clinton, NC
Review for: Buff more...
It goes on smooth, easily blends. As far as lasting 24 hours not really. I'm going to try a setting spray to see if that lasts. But I'm a face toucher!
Nichole M.
East Orange, NJ
This is the only foundation I've ever used. It's light, oil-free, and doesn't make me feel like I want to wash my face. (I don't wear makeup regularly)
Crystal K.
Stephens City, VA
Review for: Other more...
I got this at the recommendation of my stylist for an all day full coverage matte foundation. While it's affordable I have to apply throughout the day.
Candace L.
Louisville, KY
This has a great feeling to it. If you use a little it doesn't cake like others. I never have problems finding my color either. Very cost effective.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't