23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,786 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I have to say i love this foundation! Way better than maybeline ! It actually doesn't slide off and my face Dosent get half as oily I love this stuff !!!
I have been using this foundation since I was 13. Great coverage and lasts for so long. I wore this to all 3 of my proms and my makeup lasted all night.
I love the lightness of this foundation, however it’s not really poor filling and isn’t very good for dry skin. You can see my dry skin right through it.
Product is great and lasts forever there is defi etly worth the moneythe money, would continue purchasing lasts all day and easily matches my skin color
My new go to foundation! I've tried everything including Kat Von D and Tarte and this is by far my favorite. It doesn't feel thick and stays on all day.
This is a great foundation that has really good coverage. I switch foundations often but always end up going back to this. For sure my go to foundation!
I really like this formula. It's medium coverage which covers my acne well but doesn't look cakey at all. I found a good match for my skin tone as well.
This is a great foundation! Its so light! I would defineity tell people to buy it. I use it on myself and my clients. I find that it last a long time.
For me this foundation works well with my skin and its not that expensive, only problem i have is that i bought the wronf shade other than that i love it
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos