BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Rebekah C.
Westland , MI
Absolutely love this foundation! It's makes my skin look smooth and healthy. I have some acne scaring and it completely covers it! I love love love this!
Daniella H.
I really like this formula. It's medium coverage which covers my acne well but doesn't look cakey at all. I found a good match for my skin tone as well.
Wendy R.
Los Angeles, CA
Revlon never ceases to surprise me. I love this foundation it is very long lasting and has great coverage. Just make sure to moisturize before applying.
Kaylee S.
Waukesha , WI
So thankful that they finally redid the packaging of this to include a pump. I repurchased this after years of not using it because it was lacking a pump
Jannis W.
N Little Rock, AR
This is my everyday foundation I love love love this makeup. It covers and lasts. I would def try this if you are looking for that perfect foundation.
Samantha K.
Cerritos, CA
My new go to foundation! I've tried everything including Kat Von D and Tarte and this is by far my favorite. It doesn't feel thick and stays on all day.
Ashley M.
Buckeye, AZ
The coverage that this foundation gives is amazing. This is a staple in my makeup collection. It has great staying power. Works well with my combo skin!
Laura H.
Smithtown, NY
This is a great full coverage foundation while being moisturizing to to dry skin. It's a build able coverage without looking cakey. Smooth dewy finish.
Christina E.
Fresno, CA
Review for: 6 Natural Beige more...
Love love love this foundation! Very similar to MAC without the cost lasts very long without much shine seems the longer you wear it the better it looks
Samantha M.
Sebring, FL
I love this makeup it performs similar to high-end products I have tried. I love that they have a wide color range and options for different skin types.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't