23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Absolutely love this foundation! It's makes my skin look smooth and healthy. I have some acne scaring and it completely covers it! I love love love this!
I really like this formula. It's medium coverage which covers my acne well but doesn't look cakey at all. I found a good match for my skin tone as well.
Revlon never ceases to surprise me. I love this foundation it is very long lasting and has great coverage. Just make sure to moisturize before applying.
So thankful that they finally redid the packaging of this to include a pump. I repurchased this after years of not using it because it was lacking a pump
This is my everyday foundation I love love love this makeup. It covers and lasts. I would def try this if you are looking for that perfect foundation.
My new go to foundation! I've tried everything including Kat Von D and Tarte and this is by far my favorite. It doesn't feel thick and stays on all day.
The coverage that this foundation gives is amazing. This is a staple in my makeup collection. It has great staying power. Works well with my combo skin!
This is a great full coverage foundation while being moisturizing to to dry skin. It's a build able coverage without looking cakey. Smooth dewy finish.
I love this makeup it performs similar to high-end products I have tried. I love that they have a wide color range and options for different skin types.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos