23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,464 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is a great foundation! Its so light! I would defineity tell people to buy it. I use it on myself and my clients. I find that it last a long time.
This is a great full coverage foundation while being moisturizing to to dry skin. It's a build able coverage without looking cakey. Smooth dewy finish.
My favorite drugstore foundation. I have oily skin and oily/combination formula works really well for my skin. The coverage is great and so is the price.
This is a much needed must have in anyone's collection, no matter if you have high end foundation. This is just so versatile that it works for everyone.
Awesome product if you need a budget friendly, medium coverage foundation. It doesn't rub off and will last throughout the day. No caked on make-up look
This foundation is one of the best foundations for my skin. It comes second only to Este Lauder. The price is awesome and I'm definitely buying it again!
5/5 this is definitely one of my favorite foundations. It goes on very easily blends out nice. It has a matte finish when it dries and it lasts all day.
I've been using this foundation since it came out and like the coverage. Not my favorite in the hot summer months because it feels a bit to heavy for me
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos