23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,463 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,768 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Bomb bomb bomb. One of the few that has a light enough color to match my fair skin. Great coverage I would say as good as my mac just not as heavy feeling.
This used to be my go to foundation, and it is really great but I found a better color match with a matte finish in another brand. This foundation though!
I have used this foundation for years. It has great coverage for a drugstore foundation. Very inexpensive when on a budget. I would recommend it to anyone.
Such a good full coverage foundation. I use this everyday, doesn't make my skin oily or dry. Stays on all day. Buildable coverage, just wish it had a pump.
One of the worst foundations I've tried. Its very popular on YouTube but it didn't work for me. It was hard to blend and instantly looked cakey on my skin.
For a drugstore brand of foundation this is truly a keeper. The name suggestion says it all and the colors lasts me all day with just about full coverage.
This foundation has great staying power, and it's hard to beat the price. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a shade that matches my skin exactly.
I love this foundation. It fills up your pores and it leaves such a nice finish. It stays for a long time and it is easy to get it to match your skin tone
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos