BY REVLON

• Combo/Oily Spf 15

Aja M.
Forked River
Review for: Nude more...
I recommend this foundation if you need a medium coverage foundation that is affordable. It’s not the best but it definitely does what it’s supposed to do
Chelsey F.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Normal/Dry Skin-Natural Beige more...
This is one of my favorite drug store foundations. It’s super easy to apply and full coverage. It is also layerable. I will definitely purchase this again.
Angel H.
Bomb bomb bomb. One of the few that has a light enough color to match my fair skin. Great coverage I would say as good as my mac just not as heavy feeling.
Sarah P.
This used to be my go to foundation, and it is really great but I found a better color match with a matte finish in another brand. This foundation though!
Vickie W.
Lenoir City, TN
I have used this foundation for years. It has great coverage for a drugstore foundation. Very inexpensive when on a budget. I would recommend it to anyone.
Kaylee L.
Olympia, WA
Such a good full coverage foundation. I use this everyday, doesn't make my skin oily or dry. Stays on all day. Buildable coverage, just wish it had a pump.
Ashley O.
Bristol , VA
One of the worst foundations I've tried. Its very popular on YouTube but it didn't work for me. It was hard to blend and instantly looked cakey on my skin.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
For a drugstore brand of foundation this is truly a keeper. The name suggestion says it all and the colors lasts me all day with just about full coverage.
Bridget J.
Washington, DC
This foundation has great staying power, and it's hard to beat the price. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a shade that matches my skin exactly.
Mckensie E.
portland or
I love this foundation. It fills up your pores and it leaves such a nice finish. It stays for a long time and it is easy to get it to match your skin tone
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't