23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,430 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is my favorite drugstore foundation! Amazing coverage and doesn't look cakey. Lasts very well on my really oily skin! I will forever repurchase this!!
I love this foundation is what is use when I wanna make something more on point if you wanna more cover use a Brush if you wanna a medio cover use a sponch
I used this product when I was younger and loved it, but as I got older I didn't like it. It settled in my wrinkles and got cakey when my sebum acted up.
Everytime I finish a bottle I have to buy another I always go back to this foundation all the time. It's medium to full coverage and perfect for oily skin.
This is another one of my favorite , drugstore foundations. It's great for my combination skin, I use primer with all foundations, and this lasts all day.
I love this foundation. It fills up your pores and it leaves such a nice finish. It stays for a long time and it is easy to get it to match your skin tone
Great coverage!! Matches my skin color perfectly! If your short on cash, and cant afford your normal name brand, then this should be your go to product!!!!
I have used this foundation for years. It has great coverage for a drugstore foundation. Very inexpensive when on a budget. I would recommend it to anyone.
Great coverage, so many shades. Good buy if you need extreme coverage don't mind waiting a few minutes for it to really soak in your skin. Worth the money
Bomb bomb bomb. One of the few that has a light enough color to match my fair skin. Great coverage I would say as good as my mac just not as heavy feeling.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos