23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This is the only foundation I use. I've been using it for years. It covers just about everything, and doesn't make my skin feel like it is being suffocated.
This is my favorite drug store foundation. It does amazing on my combination skin, stays put all day, doesnt make me oily, and the right amount of coverage!
I love this makeup. I love that it always leave my face smooth and on point. Alot of people always asked me which makeup i use because they love how it lookz
I have used this foundation for years. It has great coverage for a drugstore foundation. Very inexpensive when on a budget. I would recommend it to anyone.
This is my go to drugstore foundation. Great medium coverage with a good color selection. Stays put but I do have to touch up my T zone later in the day.
Stays on all day and has beautiful coverage that you can build up but the only thing is it does get oily by the end of the day since I have more oily skin.
Colors match really well. And it does stay on all day. My only complaint is its so thick. I know it has great coverage I just wish it wasn't so cake like.
Everytime I finish a bottle I have to buy another I always go back to this foundation all the time. It's medium to full coverage and perfect for oily skin.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos