BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Ashley H.
This is the only foundation I use. I've been using it for years. It covers just about everything, and doesn't make my skin feel like it is being suffocated.
Taylor S.
This is my favorite drug store foundation. It does amazing on my combination skin, stays put all day, doesnt make me oily, and the right amount of coverage!
Kimberly C.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Combination/Oily - Toast more...
This is a very good foundation. It covers very well and is one of my favorite foundations. It is pricier than other drugstore foundations. It costs about $15
Ashley R.
Review for: Buff more...
I love this foundation! I've been using it for about a year now and don't plan to change. It covers up my redness and doesn't leave any cakey, creasy areas.
Ahidée G.
Provo
I love this makeup. I love that it always leave my face smooth and on point. Alot of people always asked me which makeup i use because they love how it lookz
Vickie W.
Lenoir City, TN
I have used this foundation for years. It has great coverage for a drugstore foundation. Very inexpensive when on a budget. I would recommend it to anyone.
Tosha F.
Shallowater, TX
This is my go to drugstore foundation. Great medium coverage with a good color selection. Stays put but I do have to touch up my T zone later in the day.
Destiny O.
Garland
Stays on all day and has beautiful coverage that you can build up but the only thing is it does get oily by the end of the day since I have more oily skin.
Daven O.
Bedford, IN
Colors match really well. And it does stay on all day. My only complaint is its so thick. I know it has great coverage I just wish it wasn't so cake like.
Courtney S.
TEMPLE, TX
Everytime I finish a bottle I have to buy another I always go back to this foundation all the time. It's medium to full coverage and perfect for oily skin.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't