23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,789 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
So far the best foundation under $10 ...i had been struggling to find my color so I left fit me and flu d this jewel... it makes my acne prone skin flawless
I have this is multiple colors and mix them . I like the consistency of the Normal to oily skin better, its thicker and I feel has more of a matte coverage.
Holy grail foundation. Don't use anything but. Better than all my high end foundations. Perfect coverage, looks flawless, long wearing. Just love it so much
It has really nice coverage and it feels good on the skin. It has a matte finish. The one that I have is good for combination skin and is very easy to apply.
Yes I love this foundation but first a girl who has very oily skin I'm shiny by lunch time. I work 13 hour shifts so I needed something a little more durable
Didn't like it at all, didn't look nice on my skin and the coverage was not the best. I was easy to apply and it had a matte finish. Also great for oily skin
One of the only full coverage foundations that I can use without having to worry about getting a shiny greasy face & works great on the hot summer days also
This product did exactly what I needed it to and for a good price. I have very fair skin and unlike some ivory shades this did not have an orange undertone.
I love me encantan estas based. Fibre muy bien. Para el dia o noche pero con cero fotos. Porque en la fotos sale blanca la cara por el filtro solar q tienen
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos