23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,416 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
It has really nice coverage and it feels good on the skin. It has a matte finish. The one that I have is good for combination skin and is very easy to apply.
This is my favorite drug store foundation. It does amazing on my combination skin, stays put all day, doesnt make me oily, and the right amount of coverage!
The best liquid foundation! I use mine for everyday wear with a damp real techniques sponge. Stays all day, always looks flawless and now comes with a pump!
This is the only drugstore makeup that can compete with even prestige products. It's the perfect coverage and literally lasts all day ! I love the new pump.
It's a good product to have. Very smooth on the skin non drying. Good product for people who suffer with a lot acne & acne scars. Also at a very good price.
I love this foundation for my combination oil skin! The coverage is great for a drugstore product! Revlon is always a great line and I'm never disappointed!
I love this makeup. I love that it always leave my face smooth and on point. Alot of people always asked me which makeup i use because they love how it lookz
I got this two weeks ago and I'm obsessed. I like this formula even better than my old Mac Studio Fix Foundation. It even helps keep my skin looking matte!!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos