23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,425 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Holy grail foundation. Don't use anything but. Better than all my high end foundations. Perfect coverage, looks flawless, long wearing. Just love it so much
Pretty good foundation. It stays good on the skin all day. It is not patchy and they have you can pick from some pretty good shades. The price is also good.
I love me encantan estas based. Fibre muy bien. Para el dia o noche pero con cero fotos. Porque en la fotos sale blanca la cara por el filtro solar q tienen
I’d probably compare this foundation to MAC! I really like the coverage and the way it makes my skin look/feel. It last all day without having to touch it up
The best liquid foundation! I use mine for everyday wear with a damp real techniques sponge. Stays all day, always looks flawless and now comes with a pump!
This is the best drugstore foundation out there. It provides great coverage, even better than some high end products. It's affordable and worth evert penny.
I love this makeup. I love that it always leave my face smooth and on point. Alot of people always asked me which makeup i use because they love how it lookz
I just switched over to this foundation and it works sooo well. Never have I found a foundation that fits my skin tone so nicely. It really is perfect for me
I have this is multiple colors and mix them . I like the consistency of the Normal to oily skin better, its thicker and I feel has more of a matte coverage.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos