BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Jennifer P.
Oklahoma City
This stuff has been my go to for years. It feels great on my skin and doesn’t make me oily. It does seem to lose some coverage throughout the day a little bit.
Gio G.
I would give it 5 stars, but this foundation is slightly drying, so you'd have to use a bit more moisturizer if you have dry skin. It's a great product though.
Danielle A.
Henderson
Review for: Other more...
I really like this foundation, only one star off because I would like for a more dewy finish. Coverage is great, definitely lasts all day and doesn’t oxidize.
Mamie R.
Wellington, FL
This foundation is my tried and true, perfect shade match (375), this lasts, kerpse matte and photographs extremely well. This is definitely a staple for me😘😚
Destiny W.
Thiss foundation tends to match my skin tone very well and its an okay amount of coverage. If it had a little more coverage for my acne scars I would be happy.
Zelena B.
I would really love to use this I'm probably
A little lighter bc I have light/little bit tan skin so yea but I really want to try a good product like this out
Kiley V.
Review for: Combination/Oily Skin-Golden Beige more...
Love it ❤ ive been using this same kinda for over a year now and I love it . It don't feel like I have a lot of making on or feel in the summer time to sticky.
Janeth G.
Modesto, CA
I used this foundation before and ended up switching to covergirl. I decided to switch back and i loved it. This foundation works best with the Revlon primer.
Karen M.
Review for: Buff more...
This foundation gives the best demi matte finish of any other foundations I own. It seriously out lasts everything. I do wish the color selections were better.
brenda G.
I love this foundation even though i struggle to find my shade with warm undertoneams but i love how it lasts all day! Literallyhold thrpugh all kinds of sweat
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't