23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,427 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,767 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I LOVE this foundation! I am currently on my 5th bottle! I have used it with a flat brush, a fluffy brush and a beauty blender and the coverage is still great!
I've been using this for over two years now because it has great coverage for a low price. Also easy to build layers if needed. Definitely not a disappointment
This makeup is a great alternative and in my opinion a great dupe for MAC Studio Fix Fluid. It’s super affordable, light on the skin, and great full coverage.
This stuff has been my go to for years. It feels great on my skin and doesn’t make me oily. It does seem to lose some coverage throughout the day a little bit.
This has been my go to for as long as I can rember there are so many shades to choose from as well as your skin type I love it and will continue to repurchase
I love this foundation even though i struggle to find my shade with warm undertoneams but i love how it lasts all day! Literallyhold thrpugh all kinds of sweat
The best drugstore foundation for oily to combination skin, great cover and oil control. On the other hand the concealers are very awful, not worth the money..
The shades of this foundation are a perfect match. They are a great mix of dewy and matte and always cover blemishes and imperfections without being too heavy.
It says full coverage but really it is just medium coverage, it's buildable and stay on for a long time, although is heavy but it does give off a matte finish.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos