BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Jennifer P.
Oklahoma City
This stuff has been my go to for years. It feels great on my skin and doesn’t make me oily. It does seem to lose some coverage throughout the day a little bit.
Karen M.
Review for: Buff more...
This foundation gives the best demi matte finish of any other foundations I own. It seriously out lasts everything. I do wish the color selections were better.
Crystal R.
Review for: Nude (200) more...
This foundation stays all day even if you sweat. You can purchase it around ten dollars at most drug stores. This foundation is comparable to macs foundation.
Sarah L.
Belleview, FL
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
My absolute favorite foundation! I use this everyday. Long-lasting and pretty full coverage. I have dry skin and the consistency of this foundation is perfect.
Alexandra D.
Pasadena, TX
This is the BEST drug store foundation out there! Nothing can top Revlon. Stays on all day and provides great coverage. They have many shades to choose from.
Rebekah M.
I mix this foundation with my Laura Mercier to get the color right and also give it more staying power. I love it! It makes for a perfect base that stays put.
MEAGHAN S.
Spokane
I LOVE this foundation! I am currently on my 5th bottle! I have used it with a flat brush, a fluffy brush and a beauty blender and the coverage is still great!
Jan P.
Corona, CA
Review for: Buff more...
I have oily/combination skin.. For a drug store foundation this is definitely one of my all time favorites! Leaves a matte finish and looks great in pictures!!
amanda l.
tyler, TX
Review for: Medium Beige (240), Medium Beige more...
This is one of my favorite foundations it makes my completion look amazing ! My face is clear and the foundation itself is worth purchasing it blends very well
Sydney F.
Williamsville, MO
I've been using this for over two years now because it has great coverage for a low price. Also easy to build layers if needed. Definitely not a disappointment
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't