BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Nichole F.
This stuff is amazing! It really does last the 24 hours. I was skeptical at first but it's my holy grail now. It doesn't dry out and leave flakes and its cheap! Loooove!
Sharae R.
This is my everyday foundation. I have tried all the high end and drug store foundations and I keep coming back to this one. It has a full coverage and stays on all day.
SuzanneChris H.
Knoxville, TN
I have been using this for years. If you want makeup with full coverage and that stays on, well this is for you. In law enforcement and working 12 hour shifts in every weather condition this never failed me. Ten stars..
Stephanie V.
Bronx, NY
Its pretty good and the coverage is good as well. stays matte for the most part. only thing is I think they've changed the formula and I miss the old formula honestly.
Brittney R.
Gardendale, AL
This is my go-to foundation. I have used it for years now and don't intend on changing foundations any time soon. It stays of throughout the day and does not get oily.
danielle s.
I have tried all different types and brands of make up and this seems to be my favorite! I have had more compliments over my make up since I started wearing Revlon!
Jessica K.
Dallas, TX
I felt like this makeup was going to make me break out as soon as I put it on. Only used it 3-5 times and keep it as a backup for when I run out of my usual coverup.
Megan L.
Buffalo, NY
This product is so thick. I felt like I had a mask on. I can see how someone might like it for the coverage as it does cover-up most of my blemishes. Just not for me
Teresa O.
Croydon, PA
Definitely a full coverage foundation & is matte which I really like but is a little yellow for my skin tone but is ok if I mix with another foundation or concealer
Kara K.
Champaign, IL
This foundation is fabulous for my normal skin type. It stays on literally all day without making my skin oily or dry feeling! The SPF protection is an bonus too!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't