23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
This stuff is amazing! It really does last the 24 hours. I was skeptical at first but it's my holy grail now. It doesn't dry out and leave flakes and its cheap! Loooove!
This is my everyday foundation. I have tried all the high end and drug store foundations and I keep coming back to this one. It has a full coverage and stays on all day.
I have been using this for years. If you want makeup with full coverage and that stays on, well this is for you. In law enforcement and working 12 hour shifts in every weather condition this never failed me. Ten stars..
Its pretty good and the coverage is good as well. stays matte for the most part. only thing is I think they've changed the formula and I miss the old formula honestly.
This is my go-to foundation. I have used it for years now and don't intend on changing foundations any time soon. It stays of throughout the day and does not get oily.
I have tried all different types and brands of make up and this seems to be my favorite! I have had more compliments over my make up since I started wearing Revlon!
I felt like this makeup was going to make me break out as soon as I put it on. Only used it 3-5 times and keep it as a backup for when I run out of my usual coverup.
This product is so thick. I felt like I had a mask on. I can see how someone might like it for the coverage as it does cover-up most of my blemishes. Just not for me
Definitely a full coverage foundation & is matte which I really like but is a little yellow for my skin tone but is ok if I mix with another foundation or concealer
This foundation is fabulous for my normal skin type. It stays on literally all day without making my skin oily or dry feeling! The SPF protection is an bonus too!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos