BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

agnieszka n.
Fayetteville, NC
Really nice product. Gives great coverage and stays on your face for a long time. If you can't afford department store foundation this is drugstore alternative.
✨ E.
West Allis, WI
This makeup leaves you with a somewhat matte look, your face looking and staying flawless for many hours. I would definitely buy again. I highly recommend 10/10
Nancy M.
I have tried the both types of foundations (normal & the combo/oily skin) & the combo/ oily one worked best for me. It truly does cover and its very buildable.
Jennifer Jaramilla B.
Earlville, IL
This is my on the go foundation because its very light. It helps my oily face trough out the day specially this summer. Best of all I love how affordable it is.
Kerr C.
Austin, TX
I love this foundation. It's terrific. I use a sponge to apply it. It's pretty thick and it takes a while to get out of the bottle. But the coverage is amazing.
Tiffany A.
Long beach, Ca
My Go-To foundation when I know I want to look great in pictures & no touch ups needed throughout the day! Such a great formula! Great color selection as well!
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
Love how I don't feel like this is sweating off my face in the summer heat and how it stays in place. Has my color/shade to the exact and don't have to reapply.
Angela M.
Esperance, NY
Review for: Medium Beige (240) more...
Oxidizes a little but really give you a flawless matte look which I look for in my foundation. The coverage is outstanding and I just overall love this product.
Jessica L.
I have used this product and it has given great coverage and I also use it as concealer. It is very light on my skin and feels like I'm not wearing foundation.
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook, KY
I really liked this foundation. I used it for the longest while. It does what it says. It stays on great. I would recommend this to anyone seeking a foubdation.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't