23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,415 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
Really nice product. Gives great coverage and stays on your face for a long time. If you can't afford department store foundation this is drugstore alternative.
This makeup leaves you with a somewhat matte look, your face looking and staying flawless for many hours. I would definitely buy again. I highly recommend 10/10
I have tried the both types of foundations (normal & the combo/oily skin) & the combo/ oily one worked best for me. It truly does cover and its very buildable.
This is my on the go foundation because its very light. It helps my oily face trough out the day specially this summer. Best of all I love how affordable it is.
I love this foundation. It's terrific. I use a sponge to apply it. It's pretty thick and it takes a while to get out of the bottle. But the coverage is amazing.
My Go-To foundation when I know I want to look great in pictures & no touch ups needed throughout the day! Such a great formula! Great color selection as well!
Love how I don't feel like this is sweating off my face in the summer heat and how it stays in place. Has my color/shade to the exact and don't have to reapply.
I have used this product and it has given great coverage and I also use it as concealer. It is very light on my skin and feels like I'm not wearing foundation.
I really liked this foundation. I used it for the longest while. It does what it says. It stays on great. I would recommend this to anyone seeking a foubdation.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos