BY REVLON

• I currently have revlon photoready foundation in the colo...1 Answers
  • What's better , makeup or candy ? Revlon Colorstay Makeup4 Answers
Kohli A.
Ooltewah, TN
I love this foundation. It works well with my dry skin. I have extremely red skin and it covers it completely and makes me look flawless. I love that it is full coverage. Work quick though because it dries fast!
Kaylee O.
Scottsburg, IN
I have very dry skin, and the formula in this is so perfect for me. It stays on all day, and blends well. It doesn't dry out my skin like most foundations. it seems to be full coverage, so a little goes a long way.
Noemi L.
Hinesville, GA
Having combination skin and living in humid GA doesn't mix well at all! This foundation does the trick for me though! It's not too heavy or too light, helps diminish breakouts and it leaves a nice matte finish.
Debbie B.
Duffield, VA
Love this make up... Goes on smoothly and blends in easy. Lasts for hours. Does not dry out your face nor does it make it oily. Looks fresh all day long. Does not smug on your clothes.
Anet G.
Edcouch, TX
I like this foundation for daily use. I prefer to use my more expensive camouflage make up for the weekend or special occasions. It does give me the coverage I want for my oily/combination skin for regular days.
Michelle B.
Mark, IL
This was my go to for a long time. It is a very good foundation with medium coverage. The best part is little to no transfer like most foundations do. It rarely gets on clothes or the phone. It mostly stays put.
Elli C.
I'll never waste my money on designer foundation again, when I say this stuff lasts FOREVER I mean it! Not to mention it looks natural, no ugly peachy orange tone
Jai S.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
It is pretty good for its lasting power. You need to use with a beauty blender/ real techniques beauty blender because it will cling to dry patches. it lasts anywhere from 6-10 hours.
Ashley S.
Clarksville, TN
I love this foundation. everyone knows how expensive mac foundation is but this revlon is an excellent substitute. My face is normally oily and this makeup takes out the shine and evens my skin tone. I LOVE IT.
Angela J.
I went through many foundations before I came across this one. It is the only foundation I have found that matches my skin tone perfectly! It lasts all day long. I LOVE that they have the option of Oily skin.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't