23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,803 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I love this foundation. It works well with my dry skin. I have extremely red skin and it covers it completely and makes me look flawless. I love that it is full coverage. Work quick though because it dries fast!
I have very dry skin, and the formula in this is so perfect for me. It stays on all day, and blends well. It doesn't dry out my skin like most foundations. it seems to be full coverage, so a little goes a long way.
Having combination skin and living in humid GA doesn't mix well at all! This foundation does the trick for me though! It's not too heavy or too light, helps diminish breakouts and it leaves a nice matte finish.
Love this make up... Goes on smoothly and blends in easy. Lasts for hours. Does not dry out your face nor does it make it oily. Looks fresh all day long. Does not smug on your clothes.
I like this foundation for daily use. I prefer to use my more expensive camouflage make up for the weekend or special occasions. It does give me the coverage I want for my oily/combination skin for regular days.
This was my go to for a long time. It is a very good foundation with medium coverage. The best part is little to no transfer like most foundations do. It rarely gets on clothes or the phone. It mostly stays put.
I'll never waste my money on designer foundation again, when I say this stuff lasts FOREVER I mean it! Not to mention it looks natural, no ugly peachy orange tone
It is pretty good for its lasting power. You need to use with a beauty blender/ real techniques beauty blender because it will cling to dry patches. it lasts anywhere from 6-10 hours.
I love this foundation. everyone knows how expensive mac foundation is but this revlon is an excellent substitute. My face is normally oily and this makeup takes out the shine and evens my skin tone. I LOVE IT.
I went through many foundations before I came across this one. It is the only foundation I have found that matches my skin tone perfectly! It lasts all day long. I LOVE that they have the option of Oily skin.
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos