BY REVLON

• Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Brianna Y.
Philadelphia, PA
This foundation really does last all day long! It looks natural, and has a nice semi-matte finish to it. Never makes my skin oily or break out. Definitely my go-to foundation!
Bella S.
So creamy and pigmented liquid form perfect I love it so much everyday makeup I wish it came in lighter tones but worth the money definitely pick one up for yourself
Audrey P.
San Antonio, TX
I honestly don't know how I made it without this foundation before. It lasts and lasts. It's easy to work with. I hope they never stop making it or ever change the formula..
Selena S.
This makeup for me has been great I would buy this again. I have oily to normal skin and bought this in oily/ combo and it works great and is light foundation. I love this.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
I really like the revlon color stay natural makeup with spf-15. It is hard to find foundation that fits with my skin-tone but also has spf in it! I am very pleased with this product!
Sarah F.
Clinton Township, MI
Revlon Colorstay foundation is by far the best drugstore foundation on the market. The medium to full coverage lasts all day, through all types of weather and activities.
Nichole F.
This stuff is amazing! It really does last the 24 hours. I was skeptical at first but it's my holy grail now. It doesn't dry out and leave flakes and its cheap! Loooove!
Ingrid H.
Wellington, FL
I've been using this foundation for years and i always get compliments on it. has great coverage and it feels really light which i love!. perfect for my combination skin.
Danielle S.
Shelton, WA
This is probably the best, department store comparable foundation you can buy! and its less that half the price of a department store product with similar coverage!
Sharae R.
This is my everyday foundation. I have tried all the high end and drug store foundations and I keep coming back to this one. It has a full coverage and stays on all day.
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't