23 varieties available
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
4.35 / 5 based on 10,417 Reviews
America’s #1 Longwear Foundation*, With A Mess-free Pump And Spf Protection. In 35 Shades For Every Skin Tone And Type. Flawless Coverage That Lasts Up To 24 Hours. Comfortable, Lightweight Formula For All Skin Types To Provide A Smooth, Perfected Look.
*Based On Nielsen Scantrack: $ Vol At Subbrand Level, 52 Weeks Ending 8/26/17, Total Us Xaoc
- Available In Matte And Natural Finishes
- Perfected Finish For Up To 24 Hours
- 35 Beautiful, Longwearing Shades
- Buildable To Full Coverage
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid To Hydrate Skin Over Time
- Normal/Dry Spf 20
- Combo/Oily Spf 15
Top Questions See all 2,764 Q&A
Revlon Colorstay Makeup
- "it can be medium coverage for everyday (just use a damp beauty blender) or full coverage if you have a special occasion." in 290 reviews
- "Tldr: Not great coverage, you kind of look like a day walker with the glitter in it but its ability to match your real skin color is fantastic." in 117 reviews
- "I got it in Cappuccino and I was a little skeptical about getting it in that shade because the color look a little reddish but once I applied it, it matched my skin tone perfectly." in 76 reviews
- "Best foundation for normal / oily skin lasted all day great drug store find might get a little blotchy throughout the day buy it definitely stays was hard to match my skin tone but after buying the product twice I found my match which was a golden beige this foundation is sorta sticky on the other hand gives a nice dewy finish " in 68 reviews
- "Great full coverage foundation, you can always sheer it out by damping you sponge or brush, the color variety is awesome." in 64 reviews
I have been using this Make up for the past 10 years. I have ugly spotty skin and I have yet to find another make up THIS long lasting and THIS coverage! I love love love love it!
This foundation didn't provide adequate coverage and no matter how much I blended it looked caked on the surface of my skin! It wasn't a smooth finish I was quite disappointed!
I've been using this foundation for years, I love it! It lasts all day. It's also very affordable. I usually buy a lighter shade in the winter and a darker shade in the summer.
Once you find your shade...this foundation is amazing. i wore it to a wedding where i was sweating and dancing all night and my face stayed in tack. looks nice and blends well.
I love this foundation.theres many oyher shades that will match up with your skin tone u can also get a darker and lighter color to find the ferfect skin you want😍love this makeup
This foundation really does last all day long! It looks natural, and has a nice semi-matte finish to it. Never makes my skin oily or break out. Definitely my go-to foundation!
So creamy and pigmented liquid form perfect I love it so much everyday makeup I wish it came in lighter tones but worth the money definitely pick one up for yourself
This makeup for me has been great I would buy this again. I have oily to normal skin and bought this in oily/ combo and it works great and is light foundation. I love this.
I honestly don't know how I made it without this foundation before. It lasts and lasts. It's easy to work with. I hope they never stop making it or ever change the formula..
I really like the revlon color stay natural makeup with spf-15. It is hard to find foundation that fits with my skin-tone but also has spf in it! I am very pleased with this product!
Q & A
How do you prefer to apply?
Is this lightweight?
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos