BY REVLON

• Oil-free
  • Normal/Dry Spf 20
  • Combo/Oily Spf 15

Theresa E.
Review for: Other more...
I love this foundation so much. Why is it I find myself reaching for this more than my high end foundations? Because it is amazing! Keeps my face matte in combo with a primer of course.
Alyx D.
Tinley Park, IL
Review for: Ivory more...
LOVE THIS. The color is a perfect match for me and this is the best formula I've tried for my extremely oily skin. It honestly lasted all day and made my skin look so nice. It's hard to find full coverage when you're very fair and trying to cover redness but this foundation did that.
I'm really sad I didn't try this earlier. I heard wonders about it in high school but never bought it since it seemed sooo expensive back then when I didn't make any money. I first tried the  Maybelline Super Stay® Full Coverage Foundation but it didn't stand up to my oil and none of the colors really matched. This is better.
Stephanie M.
This is my fav liquid foundation and maybe this product is why i really love Revlon's. No oily-shiny appearance, has a matte finish and it stay all day. I was skeptical of the color at first because it looks so light in the bottle, but upon application, it matches beautifully and blends so easily, I use a damp blender sponge or a damp fountation brush so the product isn't wasted and sucked into the applicator. This foundation is medium to full coverage based no how much you use. My skin is fairly oily towards the progression of the day and this foundation keeps me always matte. I absolutely love this product and would recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat!!
Jennifer F.
orlando, florida
Review for: Nude (200) more...
I have oily skin and this is the best drugstore foundation ive ever used, better than the maybelline fit me. It does oxidize quite a bit so I find that I have to use a shade that is one shade lighter than i am so that once it mixes with the oils in my skin, it will be the perfect match. Best value for a drugstore foundation. This will always be a staple for me. If you wear makeup everyday like i do, this is great because it will do you right and may even come neck and neck with some high end foundations. For the price, you can afford not to at least try it.
Rebekka R.
Honestly is my go-to foundation and will always be. I tried Sephora and their Foundation in L1 - which was supposed to match my skin tone but it doesn't...even though they said it did.. Revlon Colorstay could be a little cakey sometimes if you put on too much. I used to have really bad acne and it was a decent coverage over my cystic acne if I didn't use concealer. Now it's actually been clogging my pores a little bit but I just don't put on like a huge amount. It's also more matte. I have combination skin and it doesn't work well with dry skin but I just always make sure to moisturize. This is the only foundation that's a match for my skin.
Lisa K.
Penns Grove, NJ
Review for: Other more...
Alright, so let me tell you how to this is my favorite drugstore foundation that you can find everywhere. Even most supermarkets will carry Revlon Colorstay. It is formulated really well. It is great for the humid summers here in Philadelphia. So let me tell you how my fiance' didn't watch my toddler when she was playing with her water toys in our stand up shower... she got this off my counter and put it ALL OVER THE SHOWER. He could NOT get it off. He panicked. Soap. Olive Oil. It wasn't moving fast. Even with our jets. I came home and removed it with my cheaper end Micellar Water. I am going to have to repurchase it soon. Fiance' proof.
Heather R.
Taos, NM
I, for the most part, love this foundation. I have dry skin and the new formula is beautiful! Lays nice on the skin and doesn't cling to my dry patches. It's a medium coverage but very buildable. I achieve full coverage with a stippling brush. The color spectrum is nice but unfortunately the shade I picked up oxidized so bad it was a blush pink. I picked up shade 30 in porcelain I believe and it seemed to match until it oxidized. I'm pretty pale with cool undertones so I will be going back to pick up a lighter shade since this shade doesn't match. Other than that and the scent, for a drugstore foundation, it is a really nice product.
Rebecca M.
Marion, NC
This foundation oxidizes really bad and leaves my face looking very orange. While I do like the packaging and the convenience of the pump, I do not like the foundation itself.
Jacquelyn P.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
So I have worn this foundation for years, since I was 16 years old. I've always loved it, and have switched to others but always come back to this. But I'm leaving it behind finally and here's why. #1 it's not cruelty free, Revlon tests on animals and I'm trying to move to all cruelty free. #2 it truly is color stay 24 hours, but not coverage stay. I can put this on in the morning, shower at night, and STILL have this makeup on my face. It's crazy long lasting. But no matter what primer or setting powder I pair it with it just doesn't have that airbrushed poreless look I want! Yes the color really evens out my skin tone and hides my redness, and while I don't have any acne, I do have large pores on my cheeks and this just doesn't hide them. So to conclude this stuff is great, but it's not cruelty free, and doesn't give me that airbrushed look I want. So sadly I'm leaving it behind after 5 years.
Paola R.
This foundation is the best drugstore foundation that I own! It has a medium coverage; however, it can be built up to full coverage with some layering. I haven't actually tried to wear this for a full 24 hours, but it does last the entire time that I do wear it which is usually about 15 hours. I own this in the normal to dry formula which I absolutely love! I do have dry skin, and although this isn't super hydrating, it doesn't feel dry on my skin either. It has a dewy finish, but nothing that a powder can't fix. The one thing that I don't like about this product is that the majority of the shades run with very pink/peachy undertones. My skin has yellow undertones, so you can see why I don't like that this has pink undertones :( Despite the issue with the undertones, I love this foundation so much! It's my holy grail of drugstore foundations!
Cassandra P.
How do you prefer to apply?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Is this lightweight?
Destiny w.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this foundation good for oily skin?
Christina L.
Garland, TX
Does it leave your face with a cakey look?
Nydelis O.
Ocala, FL
Who hates this foundation because i don't know anyone who dosn't